Welcome to Nachand Springs. We are a patio home community of 72 units and a clubhouse located at Nachand Lane and Nachand Springs Lane in Louisville, KY.
The first residents moved here in 2006 and construction was completed in 2013. We take great pride in keeping our community in pristine condition. The property is managed by Mulloy Properties and any questions or correspondence regarding the community may be directed to them at Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 502-498-2403. After hours EMERGENCY related to the common elements, please call: (502) 664-3966.
Notice to buyers, sellers and real estate agents:
- Sales of units are arranged by the individual residents, employing various real estate companies or sold by owner.
- Certain closing fees are charged to new buyers. These fees must appear on the closing documents and buyers must be made aware of them prior to closing:
- Nachand Springs charges a $200 move-in fee for all new residents.
- Mulloy Properties, our property manager, charges a $150 transfer fee.
- A current assessment of approximately $400 per unit (actual amount depending on the square footage of unit) is charged to help build the reserve account. It is due on June 30th of each year. This assessment is generally prorated between buyer and seller at the time of sale.
- One pet per unit is permitted, not to exceed 45 pounds.
- An inspection report may suggest certain repairs to the buyer. Any that relate to the outside of the unit will be considered by the association but may or may not get approved by the association.
This is the only public page on this website. All other pages may be accessed by residents only.
Thank you for visiting us!